Surplice faux-wrap styling makes our Fair Trade Asha Dress this season's favorite. Organic cotton knit is printed with ash grey geometric shapes on a warm deep rose background for a subtle, yet striking look.
Carefully crafted by our Fair Trade partners working with artisans in rural India using a traditional screen printing technique that, oftentimes, takes two people to perform. With every purchase, you are able to directly benefit these skilled craftspeople, who in turn, provide a positive and lasting impact on their families and communities.
- Fair Trade
- 95% Organic Cotton Jersey / 5% Spandex Jersey Knit
- Hand Wash, Cold Water, Line Dry
- Made in India with Love
|Dress Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||39||40||41||42|
|Waistband - Unstretched||29||30||31||32|
|Width at Hem||42||44||46||48|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- dress size
- optical illusion
The color is a little different than pictured but still good. It’s almost color changing like an optical illusion. I am a size 4-6 and got a medium; still form fitting but not too tight. A little low cut, but workable.
Very nice dress, good quality fabric and feel. Dress runs very small, normal dress size was too snug.
Soft and sultry, hits all the right places. very flattering.
I LOVE this dress, it’s gorgeous and a great fit! Very flattering and super comfortable too!
Fits perfectly and is very flattering. My husband said it was a keeper.