This item comes "As Is". Original Price $58.00 - Overstocked - As Is Clearance Price $29.95.
Fair Trade Aisha Tunic is done in pure white Indian cotton with blue hand-embroidered accents. Simple, but elegant white tunic is a classic look. The embroidery is hand done in the traditional "chikankari" or shadow work style by Fair Trade women artisans in Northern India.
- Fair Trade Certified
- 100% Cotton
- Hand Embroidery on Front, Back and Sleeve Hems
- Button Neckline
- Hand Wash Separately, Cold Water, Line Dry
- Made in India with Love
*Model is 5'7" tall and wearing a size Small
|Back Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||31||31.5||32||32.5|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||26||26.5||27||27.5|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Happy again with my tunic. The quality and appearance are just as nice as I hoped
Comfortable light tunic, just what I was looking for to go with leggings or khakis.