Eye of Shiva is an unusal, but naturally occurring agate gemstone made of calcium carbonate, with distinctive brown or black bands resembling the shape of an eye. In India, this valued stone represents the third eye of Shiva, the god of the yogis, and symbolizes wisdom, spiritual knowledge and creative visualization.
- Polished Agate Eye of Shiva Stone
- Pendant Measures approximately 1 inch in Diameter
- Comes on 18 inch Silver Rhodium Chain
- Unique Products of Nature - Color, Markings and Shape May Vary
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
So happy with these U wear them a few times a week
I love them It’s beautiful So feminine
Very nice. Pretty and light weight so I can wear them for hours without discomfort
My new favorite earrings!! Love these! They are small and lite weight. Would purchase again!
Very nice quality...i loved them...