Three Kings Charcoal Briquets for burning resin. Roll includes 10 briquets.
Three Kings Charcoal use only the best ingredients combined with the almost 80-year old production techniques, Three Kings charcoal briquettes ignite easily, are odorless and have a smooth, long and even burn. Three Kings charcoal is internationally recognized for its consistent quality and dependability.
- Made in Holland
- Roll includes 10 briquets
- Large Briquets are 40mm each (1.6 inches)
- Small Briquets are 33mm each (1.2 inches)
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- scent- something
- sparkler effect
The briquettes are well formed, solid and hold the resin nicely. I Highly recommend using them for burning the resin.
Needed this. Using as we speak
This is my third purchase of this item and I do like and enjoy. I have never gotten any of my coals broken or split. They burn even and continuously and don’t spark.
Perfect size and burn time for my resin burning.
They light easily and get hot quickly. The resin is fully consumed.