The Buddhist practice of Mindfulness calls for us to be present in the here and now. The gentle sound of bells ringing can help to focus our attention, and bring awareness to the present moment. The calming vibrations of sound, such as the soft tinkle of a bell, can produce a soothing and calming effect on the mind and body.
- Made of Brass with Glass Beads
- Buddha measures 2 inches tall x 1.25 inches wide
- Hangs approximately 9.25 inches long
- Made in India
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Wind Chime
- LOVE LOVE LOVE
This is a small and lovely wind chime. It has very delicate and beautiful.
Love love love! You can tell it’s good quality by the heaviness of the metal. Beautiful!
I love the Buddha windchimes. I bought one to hang in my car. Th he small bells ring very gently and prettily. I have another one to give as a gift and I may buy even more for gifts!
I gave these chimes to my Massuse and she loved them!
Soft lovely tone from attractive chime