Blue Lotus Tunic blends colorful florals and classic Indian styling for a tunic that spans the seasons. Great to wear over jeans or leggings.
- 100% Indian Cotton
- Hand Embroidery at Neckline and Cuffs
- Side Slits
- Made in India with Love
- Hand Wash, Cold Water, Line Dry
|Back Length- Center Back Neck to Hem||33||34||35||36|
|Shoulder Length- Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||28||29||30||31|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- tank top
Love it! Many compliments!
Love the feel and colors in this top! I am 5’2” and 135lbs, in my 60’s. This top is also, a ice change up from winter into spring.
Light and comfortable. Color and stitch work amazing. I am very happy with this and will definitely be ordering again. I am 5’7” and 140# and I ordered a small and the fit is perfect.
This is a shirt where you'll need a camisole or tank top, but very flattering, vibrant colors and nice flow around the waist. recommended
Beautifully made and lovely colored top. It was too tight in the bust for me, but I gave it to a neighbor who loved it.