Blooming Lotus Incense Holder are a perfect addition to your altar and sacred space! Each piece can hold one incense cone or a small candle. As you twist the lotus flower the petals will slowly bloom open to show the place where you insert the cones or candle. The Lord Buddha is beautifully engraved in each brass petal.
As the Lotus blooms, the beauty of its flower is exposed. So it is when we open our hearts, letting our natural beauty bloom, and this is what is symbolized by the Buddha seated in the Lotus flower.
- Height: 4.5"
- Antique Green brass
- Holds incense cones and small candle
- Made in India with love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I ordered this incense holder at the sale price. It is still pricey for such a small piece. But, it is very cool once you get it open (which can be tricky!) The details and patina are beautiful, and it looks great slightly open on display. I had to look up a You Tube video on how to open it! Here’s the tip: you have to grasp the actual bottom of the PETAL pieces and twist. It is sturdy - it won’t break. Then once it starts to open, you can twist the circle inside (which holds the incense) to open it more. I wish this came in a bigger size to hold a votive candle - it’s really a beautiful piece of art, albeit small.
I love this thing. It comes closed and you turn the base so that it opens up (like the picture above). It is brass and has a cool greenish patina. It is heave and substantial. It is very unique and has made a very cool addition to my meditation alter. I bought two of them. I highly recommend this if you burn the triangular incense (not stick incense) or even if you never burn incense!