Pretty beaded Om Bell Chime, with rows of tinkling bells and vibrant colored beads, produces a delightful sound. Om, the ancient Sanskrit word symbol, is believed to be the sound of life, present as a vibration in all living beings and in nature. Om is the sound that was produced when this universe was created.
- Cast from Iron with Brass Bells and Glass Beads
- Measures 12 inches Wide by 19 inches Long
- Made in India with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
So exquisitely crafted. Om
I bought this for our new home and hung it today. Love this windchime, excited to hear a breeze come through.
Excellent product, excellent shipping - arrived in perfect condition.