Boho dreams come to life with our Aurora Tie-Dye Jumpsuit. Silky woven rayon makes a fun, free-flowing style with adjustable tie shoulders, and gorgeous teal and tan tie-dye colors.
|Fits Waist||26 - 36|
|Fits Hips||36 - 44|
|Garment Measurements||Free Size|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- tie dye
So loose and comfy. The shoulder ties are an excellent feature. I’m short and I can make this fit. It is perfect for a hot day. Very happy with this garment.
I'm 5'2" and petite, but this jumpsuit is perfect for me. Comfy fabric and lovely colors. And, of importance to me: I love your message.
Love this jumpsuit! Its very light and comfortable! If you had more colors I would buy them all!!
So I wanted to LOVE this romper. But it is more like knee length on me than as pictured on the model, and it had a small hole in the center front. Since I will be using it as Pj’s and as a swimsuit cover up, it’s not a dealbreaker but I contacted customer service with photos and they said I could return it for a replacement. However the jumper sold out for a few days and I thought it was permanently out of stock so I declined. I will patch the hole myself and it will probably not be noticeable.