Warm and glowing, our Baltic amber pendant shines in this simple and elegant necklace. With black cord, gold-tone accents and lobster claw closure. Though not a gemstone, as it is formed from fossilized tree resin, amber has been highly prized since antiquity for its beauty and healing attributes.
Amber - a powerful healer that gives the person who wears it a lovely sense of health and healing. Amber helps to balance the emotions, clear the mind and release negative energy. It aids manifestation, eases stress by clearing phobias and fears, and is a lovely warm stone to wear.
Amber is fossilized tree resin from ancient forests that is transformed through a natural process involving heat, pressure, oxygen, and light.
- Pure Natural Baltic Amber
- Pendant Measures approximately 1 inch Long
- Black Cord Measures approximately 15 inches
- Unique Product of Nature – Color, Shape and Marking May Vary
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.