- 100% Rayon
- Adjustable Ties at Back Neck and Waist
- Made in India with Love
|Center Back Length||32||33||34||35|
|Sleeve Length from Center Back Neck||22||23||24||25|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
This dress is very cute. I’m quite petite so it’s not exactly a “mini” dress on me. It falls just above my knees which is exactly the way I like it. I love the way the rust color looks against my skin. The sleeves and the style are very 70s inspired. It looks like something my mom would have worn. Of course she loves it! I only have two real complaints about the dress which are fairly minor. One is, polyester doesn’t feel that great against my skin as cotton does and I’m not very fond of the ties in the back. I find myself fiddling and fidgeting with them a lot. If they weren’t there and the dress was allowed to fall naturally around my figure, I think it would be a lot more flattering on me. I’m wondering if there’s a way to remove them without ruining the dress. I’m considering taking it to a seamstress to have it done. I’ve tried adjusting the ties and they’re just unnecessary for me. I love the way the dress looks without the ties but it’s awkward to just let them dangle. I really wish the ties were an option instead of permanently sewn onto the dress. Please understand that this is just my opinion. Overall, I would recommend this dress.
I absolutely LOVE this dress. Very cute, boho style with great shape. I am usually between a small / medium and ordered the medium. I am glad I did because it fits perfectly. I am usually a size 8 and this is right on. Because of the material I would suggest to upsize if you are between sizes.
This dress is adorable! It fits wonderfully. However, it’s just too short for me. It hits well above the knee; if it had an extra three inches or so, it would be perfect. Great dress and good quality, but be aware that “mini” does mean “mini length” (at least on me!)