More ways to love your bestselling Jaipur Wrap! 3-in 1 styling gives you lots of new options - wear as a boho vest, a stay-in-place shoulder wrap or a warm and cozy scarf.
Straight from the province of Rajasthan, India, our Jaipur Wraps feature gorgeous colors and rich texture. Easy, slip-on styling adds a touch of exotic elegance to every outfit and mood.
- 100% Rayon
- Open front
- Fringe Hem
- Made in India with Love
- Dry clean
*Model is 5' 10" tall
|Garment Measurements||One Size|
|Back Length-Center Back Neck to Back Hem||30|
|Length of Side-Shoulder to Side Hem||42|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
This is the most beautiful wrap I have ever purchased and trust me I have many wraps. The fabric is so soft and flowing and the colors are perfect for a plum jumpsuit I will be taking on vacation with me. I love Sivana and the clothing they offer.
The colors are vibrant. I have received so many compliments. It’s not too heavy or warm. I can still wear it when it is warm outside or cool. It looks great with jeans.
Love it. The material is thicker than it looks on-line. And the colors are vibrant.
A beautiful item for which I’ve received many compliments! A favorite summer piece!
I've been coveting one of the Jaipur wraps for over a year and I was so excited to finally snag one for myself. Love this, it's the perfect mid-weight for layering, not too warm but adds a little extra layer if you need one. Beautiful colors, patterns, textile embroidery. 10/10 would buy again.