More ways to love your bestselling Jaipur Wrap! 3-in 1 styling gives you lots of new options - wear as a boho vest, a stay-in-place shoulder wrap or a warm and cozy scarf.
Straight from the province of Rajasthan, India, our Jaipur Wraps feature gorgeous colors and rich texture. Easy, slip-on styling adds a touch of exotic elegance to every outfit and mood.
- 100% Rayon
- Open front
- Fringe Hem
- Made in India with Love
- Dry clean
*Model is 5' 10" tall
|Fits Bust||34 - 46|
|Fits Waist||26 - 38|
|Fits Hips||36 - 48|
|Garment Measurements||One Size|
|Back Length-Center Back Neck to Back Hem||30|
|Length of Side-Shoulder to Side Hem||38|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- teal wrap
Pretty, but the decorative multi colored stitching comes loose easily.
Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors of my Jaipur Wrap. The teal is lovely woven with pinks, yellows, and corals.
Beautifully made. Gorgeous colors and very soft! I love it!
But the wrap turned out to be waaaay too long & was not a good look for my body type. I would love it if Sivana would make them in S/M or L/XL
Absolutely love this, but it is a piece a person has to be careful wearing. It’s easy for the woven threads to get pulled. So snags can be an issue. Otherwise I love it. Feels so good and is flattering.