More ways to love your bestselling Jaipur Wrap! 3-in 1 styling gives you lots of new options - wear as a boho vest, a stay-in-place shoulder wrap or a warm and cozy scarf.
Straight from the province of Rajasthan, India, our Jaipur Wraps feature gorgeous colors and rich texture. Easy, slip-on styling adds a touch of exotic elegance to every outfit and mood.
- 100% Rayon
- Open front
- Fringe Hem
- Made in India with Love
- Dry clean
*Model is 5' 9" tall
|Fits Bust||36 - 46|
|Fits Waist||26 - 38|
|Fits Hips||38 - 48|
|Garment Measurements||One Size|
|Back Length-Center Back Neck to Back Hem||30|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
The vest is so different & Beautiful. I have another one that is similar & get many compliments on it. I can’t wait to wear this one. Thanks for all the beautiful clothing
The item is exactly like photo. I am pleased with the prompt delivery. I recommend this site to anyone. Thank you.
Arrived quickly and is very pretty! The fabric is not the light, flowy material I expected but is a rather heavy material. It is still very nice.