- Handmade of Shisham Wood
- Brass Om symbol adornment
- Measures 2 1/2 by 4 inches
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- OM box
- treasure box
It is lovely inside, but the wood is thick, resulting in very little room for anything inside. My mala fits though. And my lid didn’t open completely since the way it was joined was a little off, but I forced a bit and it opened to a complete upright position.
Love my little treasure box. Not bog, but just the right size for your little treasures.
I received this little wooden OM box and it was so cute. I love it!
Nicely made; great wood. Becarful with the size. I brought it to hold my essential oils but it's really small. Place my little pot earrings in it. Looks nice but limited storage.