The banyan symbolizes fertility, according to the Agni Purana, and is worshipped by those wanting children. It is also referred to as the tree of immortality in many Hindu scriptures. The banyan is believed to have nourished mankind with its 'milk' before the advent of grain and other food.
Full Size 88 x 104 inches
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- holiday gifts
Excellent quality fabric and design is exactly what the description promised ! I love it ! I am looking forward seeing more unique treasures offered by Sivana! .... just in time for seasonal holiday gifts and personal “ Must haves “ !
When I first took it out of the package it had a VERY strong odor, like chemicals, or dye probably? I machine washed it on delicate and dried on low, but even then it still smelled. I hung it up in my laundry room for about a week and it smells normal now. Very beautiful though!
I purchased this tapestry a while back to use as a summer light spread on my bed. However, I decided to use it as a tablecloth instead. I have to say that the colors are so vibrant and beautiful. I received many compliments and it just brightened up my room. There are many uses for it and I am most happy with my purchase. This tapestry is light weight and could be hung on a wall, used as a curtain, etc. and the fact that a portion of the costs goes to help Indian children makes me happy also. I don't think you would be disappointed with this lovely tapestry.