In classic neutral tones, our Black Tie Dye Jacket, is made from a soft and stretchy rayon knit with gracefully curved panels for a flattering fit. Perfect topper to throw over a tank for relaxing at home, or pair with a tee or camisole for work.
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex
- Made in Thailand
- Hand Wash Cold Water, Lay Flat to Dry
|Garment Measurements||One Size|
|Back Length- Center Back Neck to Hem||26|
|Sleeve Length- Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||29|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
It’s beautiful and fits perfectly! I love it!
I put this in right out of the box LOVED it !!
Very good quality. Great fit. Totally love it.
Tie dye wrap jacketFits perfect I love it it looks great! Very true to size and super soft!
I purchased the Tie Dye Wrap Jacket, along with another shawl/wrap, in my first purchase ever with Sivana. I was a little nervous about the quality of their products since I hadn't heard of them prior and learned about them from an Instagram ad. I am SOOOO HAPPY with both items! The Tie Dye Wrap Jacket will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe. It's buttery soft, but heavy enough weight to warm you up, but not make you sweat. The thickness and quality of the fabric feels like this one will last for a very long time! The cut is fabulous. I have a small frame with big hips and strong, thick thighs and the flare on this jacket is just stunning. It compliments my curves perfectly, but would do the same for just about any body type given the voluminous flare (but not over the top!). As a woman who is pregnant with her second and planning to breast feed again, having open-front style wraps, shawls and kimonos are essential! They allow my body to grow and change as I bring life into the world. Love this piece and highly recommend!