Channel your inner hippie with our Tie Dye Scoop Neck Tunic. Flattering rounded scoop neckline, asymmetric hemline and bracelet-length bell sleeves.
- 95% Rayon 5% Spandex
- Made in Thailand
- Hand Wash, Cold Water, Line Dry, No Bleach
|Fits Bust||36 - 42|
|Fits Waist||26 - 36|
|Fits Hips||38 - 46|
|Garment Measurements||Free Size|
|Back Length - Center back Neck to Hem||32|
|Sleeve Length - Center back Neck to Sleeve Hem||27|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Customer service
Love it! Back to th 60’s
This dress is comfy and colorful. I am always hesitant of the "one size fits all" but this dress fits! I'm a solid size 14 and it's a comfortable fit. I do not like form fitting, and wish the dress was a bit bigger across the chest, but it fits well enough I'm keeping it. I'm 5'7" and I will wear it with leggings. Still not crazy about the patch pocket, I feel it breaks up the nice flow. I think if it has a pocket it should be on a seam pocket, but this dress is darling! Also, I initially received the wrong color, Sivana staff was prompt and accommodating at helping me return the item, get the refund and get the right color! Great customer service!
I love almost everything about the tunic. I am 5’9” and wear it over jeans. I just don’t understand why they skimped and put it only 1 side pocket. Other then that, the shape, length & capacity lies are beautiful!
Lovely dress and it actually fits! I generally wear a solid size 14, so the "one size fits most" is usually too tight on me. It's a soft material which hangs well. I received the teal color rather than the grey that I ordered, so that was disappointing. The single pocket is a patch pocket, it would work better on the seam. The pocket sticks out just a bit. Even if I had ordered the teal, the color is a bit more drab than what is shown in the photo. I want to love it, but know it will just hang in the closet. So back it goes!
I highly recommend this item