Ideal for working out or wearing out, our stretchy and comfortable tie-dye pants have a slight bootcut flare. Super flattering and bound to be your new favorites.
* These pants run small.
- 95%Rayon 5% Spandex
- Made in Thailand
- Hand Wash, Separately in Cold Water, Line Dry
Check out our Tie-Dye Crop Leggings
|Side Seam Length||36||36
|Width at Hem||20||20|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
They fit great and can go out at night with the right heels. I got compliments the first time I put them on.
I love these pants, and I know I will wear them a lot. I got the grey color scheme, and I really love the colors in them. You can dress them up also. I wore them with a long black sweater, and black tank. The fit is small, though, so size up. I normally wear a small, and I bought the M/L. They are very comfortable!
The colors on these pants are absolutely beautiful. These are also extremely comfortable and soft. One star off because I do wish they had a little more support/compression and would recommend wearing them with a longer top or cardigan. For reference, I am 5’3, 118lbs and athletic and the S/M fit me well and are not stretched out to the point of being see through as some other reviewers have mentioned.
Not really shaped for women who have curvy figures or who are 5’3” and under. They were very long. I returned.
Very soft and beautiful colors, fit true to size