- Ethically Sourced Blue Agate, Blue Lace Agate, Kyanite & Rudraksha Beads
- 22 Gold Plated Silver Spacer Beads
- Kyanite Pendant
- Lovingly Handmade and Blessed in Bali
Rudraksha - A natural seed from the Himalayan area in Nepal and India, its name is formed from two root words - "Rudra" refers to Lord Shiva and "aksha" means tears of Shiva. Traditionally used for spiritual practices in the form of malas, rudraksha helps create spiritual strength and power while enhancing health and happiness.
Agate - the stone for meditation and spiritual transformation. Works on the Third Eye Chakra and Crown Chakra. Assists in allowing you to trust your own intuition, opening the spiritual floodgates to a realm of endless possibilities. Provides the space to our spiritual selves and clears the mind for extraordinary vision and insight.
Blue Lace Agate – has a soft energy, is cooling and calming, bringing peace of mind. It allows free expression of thoughts and feelings and neutralizes fear, anger, inflammation and infections.
Kyanite - a rare stone that helps to balance the chakra energies. The stone of connection, deepens communication on all levels - physically mentally and spiritually. One of the few stones that does not absorb negative energy and never needs cleansing.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.