This powerful Narmada Shiva Lingam stone bracelet can be worn by both men and women. This stone is found in one of the seven holy sites of India, the Narmada River in Onkar Mandhata. Its smooth, phallic shape is a symbol of Lord Shiva. It contains both female and male energy, and represents the cosmic egg from which creation was born. The bracelet is strung on stretchy cord fitting most wrist sizes.
There is a popular Hindi saying “Narmada ke kanker utte Shankar” which means “the pebbles of the Narmada turn into a manifest form of Shiva” referring to the fact that the pebbles in the bottom of the river take the lingam shape.
- Made in India
- Strung on stretchy cord
- Stones measure approximately 1 inch length and 1/2 inch width
Color and size may vary due to unique nature of stones.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.