Rudraksha & Pyrite Gemstone Bracelet
Rudraksha is a natural seed from a large, evergreen tree found in the Himalayan areas in Nepal and India. The name is formed from two Sanskrit root words - "rudra" refers to Lord Shiva and "aksha" means tears of Shiva. Traditionally used for spiritual practices in the form of malas, rudraksha beads help to create spiritual strength and power while enhancing health and happiness.
- Hand Picked & Ethically Sourced
- Pyrite and Rudraksha Beads Measure 4mm
- 22k Gold plated Sterling Silver Spacer Beads
- Small - Fits Wrist Size up to 6"
- Medium - Fits Wrist Size Up to 7"
- Handmade in Bali with Love
Pyrite - strong protection stone that shields the wearer from negative energy. Helps promote physical well-being as well as stimulating the second and third chakras, pyrite enhances strength of mind and willpower.