Her four arms represent the four directions in space, symbolizing the omnipresence and omnipotence of Lakshmi. The color red color signifies activity and the golden embroidery of her dress denotes prosperity. The idea conveyed here is that the Goddess is always busy distributing wealth and prosperity to the devotees. The lotus seat, which Lakshmi upon which she stands suggests that, while living in this world, one should enjoy its wealth, but not become obsessed with it. Such living is analogous to a lotus growing in the muddy waters, remaining pure and untouched by its surroundings.
- Made of Resin
- Statue Measures 4.5 inches Tall by 2.5 inches Wide
- Made in Nepal with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.