High-Energy Red Garnet Gemstone Prayer Bead Malas - a very deep sacred stone associated with the mastery of spirit. Garnet supports your ability to be powerful yet gentle in your interactions with others. A key stone for working with the base chakra. Red garnet transmutes negative to beneficial energy, balances the kundalini, attracts loving assistance for the wearer. It enables you to move courageously and swiftly and helps with self-esteem and bonding in love.
Since the dawn of time, man has used stone beads strung in a circle as a powerful spiritual symbol.Mala, which means a "garland of beads, flowers or prayers", is also known as a rosary or prayer beads. These beautiful 108 bead necklaces can be used in meditation to count repetitions of mantras, prayers or affirmations by rotating the beads between the thumb and fingers. Worn on the body, either inside or outside clothing, these sacred pieces will carry the positive, healing qualities of the stones into your personal energy field.
All our handmade malas are strung on 100% silk cord, knotted between each bead. The beads measure 8mm in size. Crafted by longtime yoga practitioners working in a meditative environment. We hope you will appreciate the beauty and power of these sacred beads.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.