Compiled and edited by Anthony F. Chiffolo
Saint Pio of Pietrelcina, humble peasant and world famous stigmatist, spoke simple words of Christian encouragement and inspiration to all who approached hi seeking counsel. This biographical sketch and collection of memorable sayings is a compact and accessible introduction to the life and message of one of the great religious figures of the 20th century.
Born Francesco Forgione on May, 25 1887, at Pietrelcino joined the Capuchin Order in 1903 and was ordained a Roman Catholic priest in 1910. On September 20, 1918, he received the sacred wounds of Christ, which medical science could not explain and which he bore for the rest of his life. Although he did not leave his monastery and was under obedience not to write or preach, this humble monk was renowned for his piety, his wise counsel, and his miracles. Padre Pio died in 1968 and was canonized by Pope John Paul II in 2002.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.