- 100% Cotton
- Split Neckline with One Button Closure
- Side Vents
- Made in India with Love
- Hand Wash, Separately in Cold Water, Line Dry, No Bleach
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||36||37||38||39|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||30||32||34||36|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I bought both the green and the red, so well made and the material is superb. Love them can’t wait to wear on my upcoming vacation to Maui
This runs really small I love it but had to give it away
Wife liked lots. Little pricey for quality but very nice great colors and fit
Color is lovely. Embroidery is extensive. I doubt it will hold up to a washing. It was too small in the torso. I’ll not be able to wear it.
The fabric is a very thin, very light cotton, which is perfect for me as I plan to wear it during a hot and humid Japanese summer. I do wear a tank under it, although the colour and embroidery do mean it’s not very see-through. The fit is really flattering, as well. I have a larger bust and tunics often end up looking boxy on me but this one clings just enough to solve that problem.