An adaptation of traditional camel bells from the far east. The camel is an important means of transportation across the vast deserts, where the slow and rhythmic sound of the bells helps the camels to keep pace with the caravan. Bring the haunting, melodious sounds of the Mongolian high deserts to your home or garden with our string of beaded, brass colored camel bells.
- 6 Bells with Glass Beads
- Hangs 35 inches long
- Made in India with love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
So you actually get 6 bells on the string not 10 as it indicates. Buyer be aware of this before purchase. I did let the company know & received a partial refund. I do really like these bells & have them hanging in my gardens. I have 4 sets of them & had to tie a small weight on the end so the wind would catch them. They do make a delightful sound & I like the bright colors of the beads.
I absolutely love my Mongolian Camel Bells. They have such a rich, lovely sound. I listen to them everyday.
I love these bells! They are beautiful and festive and I just love them.
I love the sound these make! So differrent than other chimes & bells that I've hung outdoors. We did attach a light weight at the bottom to help catch the wind. Really like the different colors of the beads too. Looks nice in my garden.
Love it. Many complements from others