Since the dawn of time, man has used stone beads strung in a circle as a powerful spiritual symbol. Mala, which means a "garland of beads, flowers or prayers", is also known as a rosary or prayer beads. These beautiful 108 bead necklaces can be used in meditation to count repetitions of mantras, prayers or affirmations by rotating the beads between the thumb and fingers. Worn on the body, either inside or outside clothing, these sacred pieces will carry the positive, healing qualities of the stones into your personal energy field.
All our handmade malas are strung on 100% silk cord, knotted between each bead. The beads measure 8mm in size. Crafted by longtime yoga practitioners working in a meditative environment. We hope you will appreciate the beauty and power of these sacred beads.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Contrary to the previous reviewer - "REAL" and Grade A Green Malachite is relatively expensive as compared to other beads. It is a semi-precious stone. The higher end beads typically run $5 per bead at 108 beads...seems like a good price to me. Just do a little research and you will discover that most Green Malachite malas are fakes and will say so in the fine print. They are either made of glass or "reconstituted" malachite which is a mixture of chips and dust held together by a resin and then buffed to a shine.