Lapis Lazuli Healing Wand is hand carved and embedded with garnet stones. This wand has a crystal sphere at the top and a crystal point at the bottom. Traditionally healing wands have been used to focus and direct energy for healing and blessings.
Practitioners have used healing wands to bring balance and clear the aura, or they can be used on a specific area of the body.
You can use the wand to meditate. Place the wand in your left hand, left hand being symbolic for receiving energies with pointed side of the wand facing the wrist, rounded end towards the fingers. You are directing the universal energy into the rounded tip and toward you with the pointed end.
You can draw negative energy away from something that may be bothering you. Hold the rounded end towards the area that is bothering you. The negative energy will now be directed into the wand's rounded end, and exit toward the pointed end, which you have pointing into the universe. Once you feel that you have taken the negative energy away, turn the wand around so that the pointed end is now toward the area, and the rounded end faces toward the universe or just pointing away from the body part, and now you will replace the removed negative energy with positive energy.
- Lapis Lazuli and garnet
- Size of each Wand is between 6" to 8" long
Please note that these wands are hand made with natural crystals and their sizes and colors may vary.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.