Kashmir is good for enhancing meditation. This resin has a woodsy amber resinous aroma when burned. Kashmir Resin is a combination of Frankincense, a little bit of Myrrh and Benzion.
Pure Incense Resin is actually the original incense. It comes from a refined tree and plant sap and has been used all over the world for thousands of years.
- 100% Pure Incense Resin
- Comes in .5 oz. package
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
How to burn resin:
- Fill incense bowl or plate with at least 2" of Sivana Sand
- Light a charcoal tablet using tongs and place the charcoal tablet on sand
- Wait several minutes until charcoal is hot, with gray color throughout
- Sprinkle a pinch or two of incense resin directly on top of the hot charcoal
- The incense will begin to smolder and release a fragrant aroma
- Sivana now offers non-toxic beautiful colored sand for your incense and smudge burners
- Charcoal and Tongs
- Resin Incense Burner
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I bought two kinds of resin (Seven Chakra, and Forest Blend), and they're both very nice. I also got a beautiful soapstone smudge pot made I India -- it's very substantial, and makes a wonderful addition to other items in my curio cabinet. I would give 5 stars for Sivana -- wonderful products as always, and I will definitely return to shop again in the near future. Thank you!