- Fair Trade
- 100% Lightweight Indian Cotton
- Chikankari Hand Embroidery
- Made in India with Love
- Hand Wash Separately, Warm Water, No Bleach, Line Dry
|Back Length - Center back Neck to Hem||35||35||35||35|
|Sleeve Length - Center back Neck to Sleeve Hem||28||28.5||29||29.5|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Beautiful embroidery. Well made. Light weight white cotton cloth.
I sunburn easily so like to wear sleeves but many cotton shirts are too hot! This is lightweight but still gives me some coverage ... love the white on white embroidery.
I love shopping at Sivana, I always find unique pieces to add to my wardrobe, whether it’s jewelry or clothes. They have items you won’t find anywhere else. And made with the best of quality. I always find the prices to be very reasonable. I give it 5 stars!!
This tunic is beautifully made. I love the embroidery, and the generous A-line shape was good for my body type. The only reason I give it 4 stars because the material was too sheer (for me). I live in Florida where it is very humid, and didn't want to wear a camisol underneath.