New Age Solid Perfumes come in beautiful hand carved soapstone jars. They are specially prepared form natural flower oils, herbs, and bees wax.
- Amber, Jasmine. Rose, Lavender, Vanilla, Sandal, Patchouli and Dragon's Blood Fragrances
- Comes in Hand Carved Soapstone Jar
- Measures 1.5 inches Wide
- Made In India
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- dragons blood
- jasmine perfume
- family member
I would buy this for a friend or family member
I think the dragon's blood perfume smell very, very much like the sandalwood (the sandalwood did not smell like sandalwood at all to me at all)I
Ordered the jasmine perfume! Smells very nice but not really like jasmine! Color shown online is blue but received in white color! Comes in a beautiful jar which does not close so not convenient to carry in purse! Overall a very beautiful fragrance!
I currently use Amber Oil from Nemat and I was hoping the solid Amber fragrance would resemble that scent. It definitely does not, so it’s safe to say it was not what I was expecting. The jar is absolutely beautiful. Might regift this to ensure it is used.