- 100% Cotton
- Elastic waistband - fits waist sizes 26 - 32 inches
- Length is approximately 36 inches
- Hand Wash Cold Water, Separately, Line Dry, DO NOT MACHINE WASH
- Uniquely Handmade Colors and Prints Will vary
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Beautiful colors, maybe a touch more subdued than photos relay, soft, long, and flowy.
I love this skirt but unfortunately it was to small which was weird considering I bought a large which always fits. I gave it to my daughter who also loves it so I guess it was a win…for her anyway!
After a year of looking for a patchwork skirt unsuccessfully this one found me. It's a dream. LOVE IT.
Bought as Christmas gift
I love this skirt! I just ordered another one in dark greens. I am 5'3" so I had to shorten my skirt by one 'square'. I hated to cut anything off the bottom - the colors are perfectly balanced - so I removed the elastic waist band, removed one square of fabric from the top, and re-attached the waist band. A bit tricky getting the fullness even but it ended up just fine.