Carry a Honey Orange Calcite Pocket Stone in your pocket or purse and pull it out whenever you need to center yourself or bring your attention back to the intention you’re working towards, and carry that energy with you throughout the day.
Honey Orange Calcite is a highly energizing and cleansing stone, especially beneficial for the lower chakras. Orange Calcite balances the emotions, removes fear, and maximizes potential.
- Raw Honey Orange Calcite Stone
- Comes in Set of 4 Stones
- Stones Measure 1 -1.5 inches Wide, Total Weight approximately 2 - 2.5 oz
- Unique Product of Nature - color, markings and sizes may vary
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Well, I must not know how to get them to work because I've seen no change. I got them to help calm down my female parakeet. She will not let me hold her. I can barely touch her. When I do, she's as stiff as a board scared pitless! So I hung them on her cage, talk to her but...to no avail. And I love birds, dogs all animals. I feed wild birds and have for30 years. I'm sad. At least my dog loves me!