Handmade High-Energy Bloodstone Mala is the lovingly hand strung and knotted using special high quality bloodstone beads. Though originally designed to be used in meditation and spiritual practices, today gemstone malas are often worn as necklaces, allowing the wearer to to easily access the healing and energetic qualities of the gemstone.
Bloodstone - known as the stone of the warrior. Believed to enhance courage, and understanding of the benefits behind each hard-won victory. Can help to revitalize and open the heart, tempering strength with compassion. Bloodstone is considered a protective stone, and in ancient times was thought to slow bleeding. Often used to manifest prosperity and wealth.
- Pure Polished Bloodstone
- 100% Silk Cord
- Beads Measure 8mm
- Mala Measures approximately 38 inches in Length
- Made in USA
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.