Your new go-to favorite! If you love the look of the harem pant style, check out our Flowy Harem Pants- now with pockets! Made of oh-so-soft rayon, light and forgiving without being loose and baggy.
- 100% Rayon
- Made in Thailand
|Fits Waist||26 - 32|
|Fits Hips||36 - 42|
|Garment Measurements||One Size|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Soo comfy and flattering shape. Very Happy
I am in love with these pants so much so that I have 4 pairs now
This is my first pair of harem pants and I love them! The fabric is soft and not too thin, the shade of green is rich and they don't look too big even though I usually wear an extra small in pants. I'm very pleased and I'm sure I will wear them often.
These are super soft and comfy. I was concerned that they are one size but, they have good stretch and fit perfectly. They are my go to and I decided to get the black pair as well. Absolutely love them!
Thiese are perfect for a beach mom of two very active little boys! So much more comfortable than yoga pants, and can wear any time of year. The waist is a little loose for those of us with narrow hips, but I find that if I dry them on high there is just enough temporary shrinkage to work. :)