Sparkling sequins on hand embroidery add light and elegance to this sheer georgette tunic. Our Luciana Tunic is hand-embellished by Fair Trade women artisans living and working north eastern India. Purchase of this tunic directly benefits these Fair Trade artisan groups and enables them to pass their rich cultural handicraft traditions to future generations.
*Fabric is somewhat sheer, best worn with a cami or tank underneath
- Fair Trade Certified
- 100% Poly Georgette
- Hand-Embroidery with Sequins
- Made in India with Love
- Hand Wash Separately, Cold Water, Line Dry
|Back Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||27||27.5
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||29||30||30||31|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- bit sheet
Beautiful light weight top.
The color is beautiful. Lovely material, feels good on. Fits smaller than stated, so order up a size.
I bought this blouse in the grey. It is an elegant blouse and very feminine. True to size and a great color!
I received this and while I have gone out wearing it yet due to quarantine, it’s beautiful. A bit sheet but will work nicely over a chemise or tank, and it would also make a great coverup for the beach I think. Will try it both ways once I’m out and about again!
I wasn't aware the shirt was see through. I purchased the turquoise. I need to find a matching turquoise camisole now so I can wear it. Still, being see through it is not appropriate to wear to work which was the reason I bought it.