Airy, lightweight Fair Trade chiffon scarf, dyed in yummy colors and block printed by hand using traditional Indian designs. Adds a special touch to any outfit. Produced in the small villages of Northern India by Fair Trade women artisans, every purchase of these scarves helps to eradicate poverty and bring permanent improvement to these rural communities.
- Fair Trade
- 100% Viscose Chiffon
- Made in India with Love
- Measures 16 inches wide by 68 inches long
- Hand Wash Cold Water, Line Dry, No Bleach
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.