Light in weight, but high in impact! Fair Trade Copper Cut-Out Earrings bring a stylish touch with the luster and beauty of copper.
Copper - Helps to combat lethargy, passivity, restlessness, and excitability. Stimulates initiative, optimism, diplomacy, and independence. Copper provides a harmonic connection between the physical and astral bodies and aligns the subtle bodies. Believed to bestow good, bringing benefit to the wearer. Aids in opening and activating the base sacral chakras, advancing and stabilizing the energies of intuition, desire, and vitality.
- Fair Trade Certified
- Handmade of Solid Copper
- Features Cut-Out Swirls
- Earrings Measure 1.5 Inches Diameter
- Made in Mexico with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.