What goes around, comes around - show your love and compassion for others with our Fair Trade Around the World Copper Bangle. Ethically handmade by women artisans in India working to improve their lives and their communities through fair trade.
Copper has high conductivity, inhibits bacterial growth, and is an important mineral for the effective metabolism of all living organisms. The use of copper and other metals for medicinal purposes is found throughout recorded history. It is believed by some ancient cultures that wearing copper bracelets can help to alleviate disharmonies in the human body, such as arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Fair Trade Certified
- Made of Copper
- Fits Wrist Sizes 7 to 8 inches
- Flat side Measures 5 mm
- Made in India with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.