- 92% Nylon / 8% Spandex
- Made in USA
- One Size: Fits Bust 32 - 40 inches, Fits Hips 34 - 42
- Length: Center Front Neckline to Hem - 18 inches
- Length: Center Back Neckline to Hem - 24 inches
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Roomy, stylish and it’s become one of my favorite tanks!
It's very secure and comfortable and serves my purpose.
Perfect tanks. I wear these under the slouchy fit ones for yoga or just chilling & am super happy with them. They are a really great length as I like longer -ish tanks for yoga with leggings. I will buy every color when more come back in stock.
I love these tanks and all their control fit. They are comrfortable and supportive. I am a DD and can were this alone. Not enough support for active exercise or sports, but great for everyday. Also it is long enough not to ride up in the back. I have control tops in all styles and many colors. The one I like best is not in stock-it has a crew neck and is very warm as a layer in winter.
I love sivana clothes and customer service overall, but i have to say the fabric of this top is so awful, i bought the white and the chocolate brown, they felt soft and comfy. after wearing it once, and hand washing it so gentle, the fabric collects and attracts lint that can't be pulled off because it shreds the fabric and gets pilly. if you have dry hands before putting on lotion, then it sticks to the fabric and pulls thread out. very odd. for the high price of $40 each i could have bought over 4 tank tops from somewhere else that would last forever. disappointed in this tank top. waste of money. Everything else I've bought here i have loved very much.