Experience a sense of calm serenity and the vibration of Clear Quartz with Sivana's Crystal Healing Bath Stones. Place the bag of Clear Quartz Stones directly into your bath water and enjoy the healing vibrations. The use of Himalayan Bath Sea Salt will increase the conductivity of the bath stone energies.
Clear Quartz - known as the "master healer", clear quartz can help to amplify energy and thought; absorbing, storing, releasing and regulating energy. Brings clarity to your communication and helps to calm the mind, stimulating clear thinking.
- Raw Natural Clear Quartz Stones
- Packaged in 1 lb. Bag
- Includes 4 oz. package of Sivana Himalayan Bath Sea Salt
To purchase additional Sivana Himalayan Bath Sea Salt
Instructions for Use:
- Start to fill bathtub with warm water
- Scatter desired amount of Sivana Himalayan Bath Sea Salt as your tub fills with water. A small handful will do (about 1 oz.). For extreme aches and pains use about 2 oz.
- Place bag of Stones in bathtub as the water is filling the tub
- Make sure the salt is dissolved before entering
- Soak and enjoy the wonderful vibration
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.