Easy-fit Bamboo Swing Dress is made from our special blend of bamboo and organic cotton. Ideal for those with sensitive skin. Super soft with rich color and luxurious feel.
- 67% Bamboo Rayon / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Anti- Microbial Fabric
- Wicks Moisture, Breathable, Strong Fiber
- Softer than Cotton, Feels like Cashmere and Silk
- Asymmetric Hemline
|Fits Bust||36 - 40||40 - 44|
|Fits Waist||28 - 32||32 - 36|
|Fits Hips||38 - 42||42 - 46|
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||44||45|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||12||13|
|Width of Skirt||98||102|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
This dress fits large so I wish I had sized down. I wear a M/L and opted for the large. I should have known this one would be very baggy. I do still like the dress, it’s just a bit baggy around the shoulders and waste. Lovely, soft material, could wear anywhere. The color is a dusty red and slightly more orange than the photo shows. It’s not a pink red, it’s more of a dusty dark rose color. I like it and it goes well with my darker complexion. Lots of room in this dress and easy to dress up or down. I would recommend this dress for anyone who likes comfy clothing that looks great with a jean jacket or a nice belt and fall boots.
This is my second bamboo swing dress, the other is in black. This dress is so versatile; it can be dressed up or down. The Tibetan red color is unusual and very pretty. I wash it in cold water and hang it to dry. It rarely needs a touch up. It’s very comfortable and hardly wrinkles. Although I’m wearing it in August it will be comfortable from Spring through Fall. I think it will also be a great dress to take on trips.
The bamboo fabric makes it so comfortable, as does the cut of the dress. It’s ver pretty on my no-so-skinny frame! I love it!
Stylish and carefree. Understated, unique color! Fabric is soft/silky, drapes in a beautiful way. I'm wearing it today!
Love this fabric. Looks great with a belt!