Don't miss this thorough and practical guide to the ancient science of self-healing: Ayurveda -- as mentioned in episode 10 of our Sivana podcast!
Vasant Lad, foremost Ayurvedic physician in the United States and founder of the Ayurvedic Institute in New Mexico, clearly explains the principles and practical applications of Ayurveda, the oldest healing system in the world. This beautifully illustrated text contains the following:
-history & philosophy - basic principles - diagnostic techniques - treatment - diet - medicinal usage of kitchen herbs & spices - first aid - food antidotes - more than 50 concise charts, diagrams and tables , as well as a glossary and index
176 pages, paperback
By: Vasant Lad
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Simple explanations about the philosophies with charts and pictures for reference!