This unique, one-of-a-kind amethyst mala features traditional counters made from precious amber with a silver-plated guru bead and quartz crystal beaded tassel. The guru bead is decorated with the eight auspicious symbols from Tibetan Buddhism - the conch shell, umbrella, banner, fish, dharma wheel, eternal knot, lotus flower and vase of treasure. Prayer malas are used by Buddhists around the world, especially in Tibet, Nepal and India. Malas are traditionally worn on the left wrist while not in use.
Amethyst - Believed to have powers that stimulate and sooth the mind and emotions. Amethyst carries the energy of fire and passion as well as creativity and spirituality.
Amber - Adds healing energy, helping to release of negative energy during its use.
- Fair Trade
- 108 Beads
- Amethyst and Amber Beads measure 8mm
- Mala Length is 22.5 inches
- One-of-a-kind Handmade Mala
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I love the quality. Made well! I lost my first one sadly. These are are special. Have no doubts they are worth the money! I got two more and still very happy!