Abalone Shell and Sage Set includes hand-tied California wild crafted white sage smudge with a large abalone shell for holding the ashes when burning sage. The sage bundle's purifying aroma clears your home and sacred space, and uplift the environment. Perfect to burn before spiritual practices and meditation!
- Large Abalone Shell with Natural Wood Tripod, White Sage Smudge and Natural 4 oz bag of Sivana Sand
- Hand tied and Wildcrafted California Sage
- Shells Measure approximately 5 - 6 inches, actual sizes may vary
- Includes 4 oz. bag of Sivana Sand - Natural color
Shell sizes may vary - approx. 5-6 inches.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- sage smudge set
- seafood restaurants
- sage bundle
Love this item it is so pretty!! Shipping was quick.
Love this set!! Nice, beautiful shell white sage smudge set!!
I bought this for my niece after purchasing one for myself. It’s absolutely beautiful! If you want to try your hand at smudging this kit is for you. It’s so pretty to look! I keep mine on the table next to my bed. Love it!
I haven’t used sage yet, but I really like the way the shell, and stand look .. very peaceful to look at.
I am not impressed with the condition of the shell. I have see much nicer Abalone shells. I am not very happy to have to use this at the Retreats I lead.