Right-coiled White Conch: The white conch which coils to the right symbolises the deep, far-reaching and melodious sound of the Dharma teachings, which being appropriate to different natures, predispositions and aspirations of disciples, awakens them from the deep slumber of ignorance and urges them to accomplish their own and others' welfare.
Precious Umbrella: The precious umbrella symbolises the wholesome activity of preserving beings from illness, harmful forces, obstacles and so forth in this life and all kinds of temporary and enduring sufferings of the three lower realms, and the realms of men and gods in future lives. It also represents the enjoyment of a feast of benefit under its cool shade.
Victory Banner: The victory banner symbolises the victory of the activities of one's own and others body, speech and mind over obstacles and negativitities. It also stands for the complete victory of the Buddhist Doctrine over all harmful and pernicious forces.
Golden Fish: The golden fish symbolises the auspiciousness of all living beings in a state of fearlessness, without danger of drowning in the ocean of sufferings, and migrating from place to place freely and spontaneously, just as fish swim freely without fear through water.
Dharma Wheel: The golden wheel symbolises the auspiciousness of the turning of the precious wheel of Buddha's doctrine, both in its teachings and realizations, in all realms and at all times, enabling beings to experience the joy of wholesome deeds and liberation.
Auspicious Drawing: The auspicious drawing symbolises the mutual dependence of religious doctrine and secular affairs. Similarly, it represents the union of wisdom and method, the inseparability of emptiness and dependent arising at the time of path, and finally, at the time of enlightenment, the complete union of wisdom and great compassion.
- Height: 4"
- Copper with antique finish
- Holds incense cones and incense sticks
- Includes 8 oz. of Natural Sand
- Made in India with love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.