Ethiopian Black Resin Incense is good for meditation, protection, and spiritual awareness. This resin has a delightful floral resinous aroma when burned. It is a blend of Frankincense, Myrrh, Benzoin and Styrax which a native scrub from Sumatra.
Pure Incense Resin is actually the original incense. It comes from a refined tree and plant sap and has been used all over the world for thousands of years.
- 100% Pure Incense Resin
- Comes in .5 oz. package
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- **Burner and Charcoal not included
- Fill incense bowl or plate with at least 2" of Sivana Sand
- Light a charcoal tablet using tongs and place the charcoal tablet on sand
- Wait several minutes until charcoal is hot, with gray color throughout
- Sprinkle a pinch or two of incense resin directly on top of the hot charcoal
- The incense will begin to smolder and release a fragrant aroma
- Sivana now offers non-toxic beautiful colored sand for your incense and smudge burners
- Charcoal and Tongs
- Charcoal Resin Burner