Stay neutral in our lightweight Down To Earth Tie-Dye Wrap. Earthy tones cascade down midnight black, giving this flowing Fall favorite a chic and cozy silhouette.
- 95% Rayon/ 5% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold, Line Dry
- Made in Thailand
36 - 44
26 - 38
38 - 48
|Garment Measurements||Free Size|
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||30|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||31|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I've had my eye on this wrap for a while and finally ordered it. I was rewarded with a wonderful addition to my wardrobe! I'm a solid size 12-14 and ordered an XL. I don't like my clothes baggy, but I detest tight arms or if it feels tight across my back. This wrap drapes wonderfully and it fits perfectly! The direction says to "hand wash" but I'm not about that life. I always wash any new clothing item. I put the wrap in a mesh lingerie bag and washed on a short cycle with cold water. It came out beautifully. The front comes down just above my knee (I'm 5'7") and a bit shorter in back. Love the color and design. I'll pair with a black tee or tank and wear to work next week.
This wrap is so beautiful! It definitely is the 3rd piece in many outfits. The fabric is so soft and envelops wonderfully. The wrap is the perfect weight for the Bay Area all year long. I’m so glad I spotted the photo of it on Facebook and followed my instinct. I love it!
I LOVE this wrap! It’s soft and cozy. Fits perfect. I am so happy. Goes great with leggings.
I love the feel and fabric, plus the dye is just perfect. Very well-made.
I’m so pleased with the cozy and flattering fit of this! Thanks!