Easy, breezy Moroccan-inspired Marrakesh Tunic is lavishly embellished with contrast embroidery on a soft and flowy rayon blend.
- 52% Cotton / 48% Rayon Viscose
- Embroidered Accents
- Split Neck Mandarin Collar
- Made in India with Love
|Length - Center Back Neck to Hem||28||29||30||31|
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||30||31||32||33|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- coral shade
I love a long or short caftan, and this one is a great color with my brown hair and eyes. It dresses up any neutral pant and looks lovely with some coral earrings. I will wear it often!
I absolutely love my tunic. I’m petit, so I’ll have to take up the sleeves a bit. The coral is very flattering to most skin tones
I love this top , hangs beautifully and feels wonderful
Beautifully made, super soft and the coral shade puts roses in my cheeks. I received so many compliments that I bought a second Marrakech tunic in soft green.
The color of this tunic is beautiful. However it does fit a bit tight.